|and now for the trader's playbook ... |
* appears to be an a55hole either because he doesn't give a damn what you think, or because he is
* uses words like "damn" "shi1" "f&*k" "ohnohediiidddannnnt" regularly
* also uses words like "chugga" "monster" "ohmygod" "millions"
* knows that those who dare to stand opposite his trades will feel the wrath of the trading gods because he has sacrificed numerous goats, sheep, and other farm animals to gain their favor
* knows how to make money so he doesn't have to steal it
* sips rum swizzles during trading hours
* tells mickey to "cut him" so he can see again and keep fighting
* uses painkillers as needed
* refuses to seek treatment for any disorders or addictions he may have
* has few friends but many luvers
* has been hit on the head a few too many times
* despises pumpers, promoters, and similar villains he views as criminals
* has enough courage to stand directly in the line of heavy fire, pick up a rifle & shoot back
* will use a bayonet when his ammunition has run out
* has conviction because he acquires superior information through hard work
* is perceived to have emotional development disabilities
* is completely unafraid of losing money or being humiliated
* is completely unafraid of making ridiculous amounts of money quickly
* doesn't fear dying - fears not living
* can smell the stink of a variety of different kinds of shi1 (bullshi1, cowshi1, phdshi1) from miles away
* works a few months out of the year because his luvers demand his attention most of the time
* laughs at those who get drunk and post at 3 and 4 am on friday and saturday night and dares them to get drunk with him in the daytime and trade and post then
* makes you seriously question his mental stability
Share This Post:
my daily motivational reading, what the high and mighty penny pumpers say about luv:
"any knowledge you currently have about trading, finance, accounting, etc... that i don't, are things i can fully absorb within a relatively short period of time if its really important to do so... on the other hand, i am quite certain that you are incapable of grasping even 20% of the knowledge i've gained in math, associated algorithmic coding, physical chemistry, solid-state physics, materials science and engineering over decades of study."
"There are those who market trades, and there are those who trade markets.
There are those who follow marketers, and those who follow markets.
The marketers feast on their followers; the traders feast on the markets." -luvb2b
***Disclaimer & Disclosure***: I make no guarantee as to the accuracy or validity of information in this message. Messages posted reflect my own opinions and/or those of others, and are posted for entertainment purposes only. My messages should not be construed as investment advice. Always make investment decisions in consultation with your own financial advisor. Daytrading is not suitable for everyone. You trade at your own risk. Daytrading involves considerable risk and could result in significant losses, including losses in excess of invested capital. Any information posted here is meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be assumed to be accurate. It is expected that the readers of this information do their own research and due diligence when making trading or investment decisions. I may have long or short positions in any of the stocks that are mentioned, and these positions may change at any time.