|8 Reasons why RNN will be $2-3/share soon...|
1. Teva Pharmaceuticals increased their ownership of RNN to 6.3% in January... and TEVA paid over $1.69/share to do so.
2. RNN recently did financing @ 1.20/share. This news surprised the street and, as a result, the stock came tumbling down from 1.40 to 1.20. This surprised the street because most were expecting fundraising to be the result of an enhanced or joint partnership. What many are ignoring is that fact this may have been done because RNN is getting great preliminary results on their drugs in testing. In other words, RNN may not want to give away any rights or share any rights to these potential blockbuster drugs.
3. RNN CEO Ahn CHANG Ho bought 320,846 shares @ 1.22 on last month. That's $391,432 cash he just shelled out to buy more RNN stock. This was NOT compensation from the company, this was a direct buy from the CEO.
4. Rexahn's has three drugs in Phase IIa clinical trials and it's expected that the beginning of Phase IIb trials should be announced shortly (by Sept?). These drugs are designed to treat pancreatic cancer (Archexin), depression and neurodegenerative disorders (Serdaxin), and erectile dysfunction (Zoraxel). Additional trial results could be out by year end.
5. A large pipeline of other drugs currently in pre-clinical stage: RX-1792, RX-5902, RX-3117, RX-8243, RX-0201, RX-0047, RX-21101 and RX-21202 along with various patents.
6. Respected Manager/Director of Private Wealth Fund, Jeremy Richards, suggested in a Jan 23, 2011 column that he thought RNN could be north of $5 by end of 2011. He also states that RNN could be a $25-30 stock by 2016 if the above three drugs are ultimately approved.
7. Wall Street Analyst Leonard Bogner, President Bogner Business Associates LLC said on Feb 17th that RNN was a speculative buy and could fetch $3/share within 6-12 months and thinks that target could be conservative.
8. ZERO DEBT !!!
The place to be for 2011+