Please read this TheLion.com
Web Site User Agreement & Disclaimer ("User Agreement") or ("Disclaimer") or ("Terms of Service") or ("TOS") carefully before you use any
part of TheLion.com web site (www.thelion.com) (the "Site"). By using
the Site you indicate that you understand, accept and agree to comply
with every term and condition of this User Agreement. This User Agreement
is a binding agreement between you and TheLion.com, Inc. It governs your
access and use of the Site, which includes any information, data, tools,
products, services and other content available on or through the Site
THELION.COM WEB SITE USER AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER
- You may use the Site only for your personal (non-professional) use and only in accordance with this User Agreement or TOS.
- Your right to use the Site is subject to your agreement to abide by this User Agreement or TOS in its entirety, as well as any other rules, procedures, policies, terms or conditions that govern all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
- You may not use this Site for fraudulent and illegal activities whatsoever.
- You may not use this Site for attack, defamation, harassment or any kind of offensive material against any person or persons either on the Site or elsewhere publically and privately.
- You may not use this Site for advertising activities without first acquiring consent from THELION.COM.
- You may not use this Site to suggest, incite, provoke, and coerce other members into leaving this Site.
- You may not create more than one account per family, household, address, and IP.
- You agree to inform the operator of this Site for security related issues.
- At any time and for any reason we may revoke your right to use the Site or any portion of the Site without given you any reasons.
- The Site and all intellectual property (including
without limitation copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks,
and service marks) ("Intellectual Property") and proprietary rights
pertaining thereto and contained therein (i) are protected by United
States and international intellectual property laws; (ii) are owned
by TheLion.com, Inc. or third parties and; (iii) shall remain the property
of TheLion.com, Inc. and/or such other third parties.
- The Site reserves the right to inspect and modify its intellectual properties at any time without any reasons or notification to parties involved.
- You may not decompose, reverse engineer, disassemble
or otherwise reduce all or any portion of the Site.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, rent, sublicense,
assign, loan, resell for profit or distribute all or any portion of
- You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce,
commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise disseminate
any of the Site except as explicitly permitted in this User Agreement.
- You may print copies of any accessible portion
or portions of the Site only for your own personal use. You may discuss
information that you learn from the Site with your financial, legal
or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or
other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the
- THELION.COM and other names and indicia of TheLion.com's
products and/or services are exclusive trademarks and servicemarks of
TheLion.com, Inc. Other product and company names appearing on the Site
may be trademarks of their respective owners
- We do not assure you that the Site will lead to
- You may lose all your money if you make investments
based on the Content.
- You alone are responsible for your use of the Site.
- You alone are responsible for any action you take
or decision you make in reliance on the Site.
- There are many market, currency, economic, political,
business, technological and other risks that are beyond our control.
- The Site may not meet your specific needs or requirements.
- Some Content requires you to input data, and may
not function effectively if you input inaccurate data. Information generated
by the Content may vary based on the data that you input.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate
Content on the Site. However, some Content and some of the assumptions,
formulas, algorithms and other data that impact the Content may be inaccurate,
outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- Some Content and some of the data used in the Content
come from third parties. We believe that these third parties are reliable
but we are not responsible for any third party information.
- We make reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date
Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Site
even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate.
- We may change any portion of the Site at any time
without notice to you.
- We do not give refunds for page credits purchased for accessing features on the site. We do not give refunds for any past or current donations.
- THELION.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY
CAUSED BY THESE OR OTHER RISKS.
- All or any portion of the Site may not be available
and may not function properly at any time.
- We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological
problems, but at any time the Site may have and may cause technological
problems such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other
damaging computer programming routines or engines.
- We take reasonable security precautions when using
the Internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications,
but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site
is secure but we cannot guarantee the security of the Site.
- We are not liable for any damage or injury caused
by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of
- You must make your own independent investment decisions.
- You should never take any user's opinions seriously.
Always consult a broker when making an investment decision.
- You should evaluate the data that you input into
any Content. Any information generated by the Content is not an endorsement
of any of the data that you input.
- You should periodically review any data that you
input for use in any Content so that it reflects your current financial
situation and your current investment needs and objectives.
- YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION
YOU TAKE OR ANY DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT.
- All Content is for informational purposes only.
- Nothing on the Site is an offer to buy or sell
securities unless an offer is explicitly made through the availability
of a prospectus or other official offering document.
- Nothing on the Site solicits an offer to buy or
sell securities unless done through the availability of a prospectus
or other official offering document.
- Nothing on the Site is a recommendation that you
purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment, or that you
pursue any investment style or strategy.
- Nothing on the Site is intended to be, and you
should not consider anything on the Site to be, an individualized investment
recommendation or accounting, tax or legal advice.
- Although the Site includes information regarding
specific securities and investment-related information including historic
performance data and information regarding the investment process generally,
you should not consider anything you find on the Site to be a recommendation
that you buy, sell, hold or otherwise invest in an individual security,
investment or investment style.
- We do not give any advice or make any representations
through the Site as to whether any security or investment is suitable
to you or will be profitable.
- THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY INVESTMENT, INVESTMENT
STRATEGY OR INVESTMENT STYLE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
- TheLion.com, its affiliates, and/or their officers
and employees may acquire, hold or sell a position in any securities
mentioned on the Site at ANY TIME, or have a corporate finance relationship
with any companies mentioned on the Site.
- TheLion.com and its affiliates may act as a principals
for their own accounts or as agents for both the buyer and seller in
connection with the purchase or sale of any securities mentioned on
- TheLion.com and its affiliates and/or their officers
are NOT acting as investment advisers. However, they may acquire, hold
and sell any of the securities mentioned on the Site.
- THELION.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR OFFICERS
ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MONETARY LOSSES.
- If you access any third party web site through
the Site or otherwise, you do so at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute
third party endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation of, with or by us.
- THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND
- WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT
INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- WITHOUT LIMITING OUR GENERAL DISCLAIMER, WE DO
NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, FUNCTIONALITY,
RELIABILITY, SEQUENCING OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS
OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE
OR DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT & DISCLAIMER,
THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT
OR ANY CONTENT PURCHASED, OBTAINED OR STORED ON OR FROM THE SITE OR
TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER OR IF ANY REMEDY YOU
DO HAVE FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY
OF THELION.COM, ITS AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES TO ANY USER OF THE SITE WITH
RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS .
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY AND
ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING THOSE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION
OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT,
DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY
ASSET, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE
OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.